Arbor Dental Group San Jose was founded by Dr. Mark Ajlouni and Dr. Connie Kais (husband and wife) in 1997. With their team of dentists, hygienists, and specialists, they provide a comprehensive dental approach to a healthier mouth.
Arbor Dental Group San Jose provides quality family and cosmetic dentistry in San Jose. At Arbor Dental you will discover expert cosmetic dental solutions for teeth whitening, tooth colored fillings, or porcelain veneers. Our San Jose cosmetic dentists provide all of your dental needs including dental implants, crown and bridge treatment and orthodontic services for both children and adults.
Patient Comfort is our number one priority . Our spa like facility enables us to provide our patients with treatment in a relaxing, private environment with state of the art equipment. We use any available tool to make sure you have a comfortable experience during your dental visit. Whether you have never been to the dentist or have had a negative experience in the past, we will take our time to make sure you are comfortable during your entire visit to our San Jose dental office.
San Jose Cosmetic Dentistry Experts: What makes a cosmetic dentist? Any dentist that provides tooth whitening, tooth colored fillings, or porcelain veneers can be a cosmetic dentist, but experience is what makes our dentists truly cosmetic dentistry experts.
With over 10,000 porcelain crowns, and veneers placed, we work with quality laboratories to deliver consistent, quality restorations every time. Call Arbor Dental Group San Jose now for your cosmetic Dental needs.
Organization Brief :
|Organization Name :||ArborDentalSanJose|
|Telephone No. :||408.270.2273|
|Address :||3151 South White Road|
|Evergreen San Jose|
|San Francisco Bay Area|
San Jose Emergency Dentist
Arbor Dental in San Jose is open for all emergency services. Call the on call doctor and get your problem resolved asap.
Flexible hours are offered for your convenience! Most Insurance plans accepted.
Emergency patients are expected to be seen everyday and the staff is prepared to accommodate them.
Our doctors are committed to providing you with high quality dentistry in a friendly and comfortable environment. Strong emphasis is placed on continual education in the most current aspects so that you receive the best care available.
Teeth are to be kept for life and they are easy to decay if they are not taken care of … including baby teeth. Painful baby teeth will make your children to get fillings and root canals and it is not a happy experience for your child. There are 5 easy to follow tips that research shows proves effective in reducing over 80% chance of getting cavities.
1. Research says that one of the biggest mistakes parents make is putting babies and toddlers to bed with a bottle of milk. It’s good not to get into the habit of doing this because milk sits on the teeth and causes cavities.
2. Research also says it’s wise for parents to brush their children’s teeth for them. Let the children brush by themselves first and help them afterwards. Many kids don’t have the dexterity to properly brush on their own.
3. Flossing is also an important factor to proper oral health, which should be introduced to children as soon as the teeth appear to be touching. The easiest way to floss a child’s teeth is to get them to lie down on a bed and sit behind them or have their head on your lap. This prevents build up of plaque and helps keep their teeth clean.
4.Limiting sugary, in between-meal snacks is also important, as well as making sure children eat a healthy diet, including crunchy fruits and veggies.Did you know that eating an apple cleans your teeth? Crunchy foods, including apples, celery, and carrots, act like mini toothbrushes when they are chewed. The crunchy bits actually help scrub away stubborn stains. This does not happen in a day but will take a while.
5. Doctors also warn against putting juice in a toddler’s sippy cup because all the sugars found in juices can eventually rot their teeth. If you’re going to give your child juice, give it to them in a cup, so that they can finish it quickly. Children shouldn’t be sipping juice for a long period of time.
6. Doctors also advises families to use toothpaste with fluoride. And if that’s not an option, the other thing they can use is baking soda. It’s good at removing stains but it’s doesn’t taste great. Please check with our dentist office before trying this one.
7. Regular cleaning doctors visits are a must once your child turns 2. We are available on weekends with some special activites and treats for children. Call our office today to make your appointment.
Did you have braces when you were younger? Are you feeling like your teeth are shifting out of alignment? WE CAN HELP. In only a matter of weeks, let us help you get back the straight you want.
Invisalign© is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces and uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign©.
How Does Invisalign© Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
You’ll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Invisalign before and after pictures
Review Summary :
|Review Date :|
|Item Name :||Invisalign|
|Item Description:||Invisalign© is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces and uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.|
Arbor Dental Group would like to congratulate our very own Dr. Mark Ajlouni for being the only dentist chosen by Yelp to be be on their Small Business Advisory Council. With over 800 international applicants, Dr. Ajlouni and Arbor Dental Group is part of an elite group of businesses who will work closely with the Yelp corporate to provide input on existing features and policies.